Commercialization of efficient and ecological glucose solution production technology
Stage 1: to develop a technical-economic feasibility study and a commercialization strategy for the development of the glucose solution and furfural production technology up to TRL6 and its commercialization.
Stage 2: to commercialize the biomass conversion technology that allows producing glucose solution and furfural for further processing.
Main activities of the project:
- Technical-economic feasibility study and development of the commercialization strategy.
- Development of the technology to reduce/eliminate the identified challenges and improve the product’s characteristics for market needs.
- Development of an experimental demonstration prototype and its testing for use in conditions close to the real environment.
- Contacts with industry representatives for demonstrating the technology and getting feedback.
- Adaptation of the prototype to market requirements.
- Strengthening of property rights and sale of a licence.
Duration of the stage 1 of the project – 6 months. Total cost – 27’778 EUR.
Identification number of the project application - KC-PI-2020/55.
Number of the contract with LIAA - KC-L-2017/7.