Commercialization of the technology of the synthesis of autocatalytic tall oil fatty acid polyols (ACTOPOL)
Stage 1: to develop a technical economic feasibility study and a commercialization strategy for the development of the technology of the synthesis of autocatalytic biopolyols from tall oil to TRL6 at LSIWC, and commercialization of the technology.
Stage 2: to commercialize the technology of the development of the synthesis of autocatalytic biopolyols from tall oil.
Main activities of the project:
- Technical economic feasibility study and development of the commercialization strategy.
- Development of the technology to reduce/eliminate the identified challenges and improve the product’s characteristics for market needs.
- Development of an experimental demonstration prototype and its testing for use in conditions close to the real environment.
- Contacts with industry representatives for demonstrating the technology and getting feedback.
- Adaptation of the prototype to market requirements.
- Strengthening of property rights and sale of a licence.
Duration of the stage 1 of the project – 6 months. Total cost – 27’778 EUR.
Identification number of the project application - KC-PI-2020/51.
Number of the contract with LIAA - KC-L-2017/7.